Monday, October 15, 2012

chadchad of the day 7.6

lfwdaily
top / Issey Miyake Men
trousers / American Apparel
shoes / G.I.L. Homme
sunglasses / Resurrection
clutch / Louis Vuitton

This outfit shot was taken last month during London Fashion Week, I've just been way slow in updating these days.  I was so in love with this pleated neon top that Issey Miyake Men lent me to wear and the color popped so well against the navy trousers, cobalt blue clutch and sunglasses and powder blue loafers.  I'm definitely a fan of shade blocking at the moment!

See if you can find me in this adorable spread from the LFW Daily featuring a rainbow of street style.  London is so vibrant and not so into the black on black looks that many fashion cities routinely follow.
Scan-121013-0001
xoxochadchad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails