Saturday, August 11, 2012

colette vermeulen RCA MA 2012

colette5
A few months ago Canadian photography duo Saty + Pratha asked me to style lookbooks they were shooting for a few Royal College of Art MA graduates, which I happily did as I love S+P's work and definitely wanted to add some of their shots to my portfolio - plus they are just great kids entirely.  I was psyched that Colette Vermeulen  was one of the graduates  I was going to be working with - her collection was so colorful and full of pattern and energy.  You can see from her runway looks below that we played around with her designs a bit, and rather than mismatch all the different fabrics and colors, we went for  mostly head to toe one pattern/color looks - and I'm so happy with the outcome! 
Screen shot 2012-08-11 at 11.21.15 PM

3

colette7

1

6

colette9

07_Saty+Pratha_CV_5055

colette3
photography / Saty + Pratha
fashion / Chad Burton
hair / Tomohiro Muramatsu 
make up / Masato Inoue
model / Brynja @ Next  

xoxochadchad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails