Monday, August 6, 2012

Alexis Mabille x HOM

another
I shot this underwear story for 1883 Digital months ago and it's finally online - yay!  I worked once again with Charl Marais who previously photographed my Six Boys One Skull editorial for issue 5 of 1883 Magazine.  This time round I commissioned this amazing mixed media artist Nicolas Santos (check his rad tumblr page) to collage some of the photographs together and I'm so happy with what he has done.  And not to forget @MikeyMoGz who is a pretty badass model I must say.  

The underwear was entirely from the collaboration between French designer Alexis Mabille and HOM underwear.  Read the full interview about the collection HERE!
CAM_8267

CAM_8181

CAM_8300

CAM_8538
photography / Charl Marais
fashion / Chad Burton
artwork / Nicolas Santos 
model / Michael Morgan @ D1
hair / Ben Gregory
makeup / Ahmed El-Ali 

xoxochadchad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails