Thursday, March 22, 2012

chadchad of the day 6.8

Scan-120322-0002
Quite the nice surprise reading the Metro Lifestyle section on the tube to work this morning and seeing one of my fashion week outfits on display for 4 million readers to see.  Also feeling very good about the fact I'm alongside such dapper company including menswear designers like Patrick Grant from E.Tautz and David friggin' Gandy himself!  Big thanks to Paul Hartnett for the photos - he was such a nice and talented gentleman to get to talk to during fashion week.
Scan-120322-0001


IMG_0001
Also thanks to T.Lipop & Cutler and Gross for lending samples for me to wear.  For this outfit I decided to play with tones using blue accessories on T.Lipop's very sharp (and buttonless!) blue suit.  I found the braided belt at a street stall in Myeongdong in Seoul and the dark blue leather gloves at a street stall in Covent Garden.  


xoxochadchad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails