Saturday, March 3, 2012

chadchad of the day 6.7

londonfashionbypaul.blogspot.com

patterned trench / Human Potential
yellow shirt / Issey Miyake
teal trousers / Topman
blue clutch / Louis Vuitton
orange socks / UNIQLO
maroon shoes / Zara
brown sunglasses / Cutler and Gross

IMG_0080
I went hella bright for London Fashion Week day 4 as it was a blue skies kinda afternoon and I wanted to put myself in a spring sort of mood.  Korean label Human Potential sent me this bold trench coat a few months ago as a gift and fashion week was the first time the weather felt right to wear it.  The neutral almost burnt looking pattern has pops of aqua and purple and I wanted to bring those colors out by color blocking the rest of my outfit - yellow shirt, aqua trousers, blue clutch, orange socks, maroon shoes.  It's a lot but I'm not afraid to experiment with color.
www.rachelphipps.com
Below is another one of the daily videos I made for 1883 Magazine's Fashion Insider during the week.  This time we focused on the confidence and craziness that makes up London's street fashion scene, which is louder and prouder than most other cities in the world.  

**X's and O's to London Fashion by Paul and Rachel Phipps for some of the photographs!


xoxochadchad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails