Thursday, December 8, 2011

chadchad of the day 5.7

IMG_0051


IMG_0053
black blazer with gold zippers / Topman
sparkly gold shirt / vintage
wolf necklace / Topman


Last night was the Christmas party for the staff at 1883 Magazine which was held at the W Hotel. I decided to get in the festive spirit by taking some inspiration from Prada's FW11 menswear collection and rocking the glitter look.  I found this top one day at Oxfam for like 5 quid (a very flashy woman must have just died and donated all her belongings to charity as there was an entire rack of loud, glittery and gold pieces!) and swapped the original tacky gold buttons for simple black ones.  I wore it with a quirky black blazer from Topman, a hand-me-down from my new roommate, that has great gold zippers along the edge of the collar.  The finishing touch was a wolf neck chain that I found in Burger's tower of accessories.
prada
Prada FW11


xoxochadchad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails