Friday, December 2, 2011

chadchad of the day 5.6

IMG_0264

leather biker jacket / Human Potential 
nordic print shorts / Custard Yellow
black leggings / American Apparel
leather fanny pack / vintage
leather leopard print hat / OBEY


Huge HUGE Thanks to Rebecca (YK) Kim, the designer of Korean brand Human Potential, for sending me this super cool 2-stars biker jacket last week.  I was so psyched to open the surprise package and find this along with a few other goodies that I'll be featuring in outfits of the day in the near future.


I shot this photo today at the cover shoot for 1883 Magazine which we shot on location in the most amazing apartment in Earl's Court.  The shoot had a very vintage Hollywood feel with a very pretty (and top secret!) actress wearing everything from Tom Ford to Margiela to Valentino. The decor was very Egyptian and this room featured block printed wallpaper that I fell in love with.  It sort of clashes with the jacket but I just had to show it.  I'll try to post a few backstage images once the issue comes out the end of January.
IMG_0272


6_0
The jacket is from HUPOT's spring/summer 2011 collection (I've blogged before about the leaf print monkey pants worn in the picture above HERE) and is a favorite among many K-pop stars in Seoul (see below).  I'm rocking the fanny pack which I use as my styling kit on photo shoots along with Burger's very cool leather hat with silver leopard print brim.
a1
Amber from K-pop group f(x)
04
DJ Koo 
IMG_0688
The Human Potential showroom in Seoul.
blog
Human Potential's FW11 collection is available to buy online at the very cool & contemporary NOT JUST A LABEL website and features a lot of cool faux fur looks.


xoxochadchad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails