Sunday, November 13, 2011

want 0.8: calvin klein ss12 shoes

calvin-klein-collection-ss-2012
I can't stop thinking about these shoes! I noticed them on  a few months ago while flicking through the Calvin Klein Collection for spring/summer 2012 on my beloved style.com app on my iPhone, but didn't really appreciate their full potential until seeing them up close and personal last week on a location shoot. I recently started working as a fashion assistant  for 1883 Magazine and for a cover story we were working on a selection from the most recent Calvin Klein Collection was sent over, including a pair of these shoes in grey. The matching color of the leather and the laces paired with the transparent plastic platform sole in the same tone is my total dream shoe.  I want a pair in every color!  Here are just a few of my favorite looks from the rest of the collection. I'm a huge fan of the wide fitting trousers in athletic synthetic fabrics and I can't get enough of the one color head-to-toe look for men, similar to that pink suit from The Very Best of Versace for H&M.  


00380m


00360m


00350m


00300m
ps. make sure to follow the 1883 Magazine Blog as I will be contributing to it at least once a week from now on!  


xoxochadchad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails