Monday, November 28, 2011

burger kim of the day 1.1

IMG_0046
sleeveless studded leather biker jacket / Burger & Fries
leather collar denim shirt / Burger & Fries
studded flat brim hat / Burger & Fries
black denim / Cheap Monday
black boots / Dr. Martens


It's been a while since I posted one of Burger's outfits up on here, my bad. It's a total shame too since Burger's wardrobe & self styling are so spot on amazing every day of the week. I've actually been really slacking on street fashion shots in general since after fashion week in September. Double bad. However, I have been focusing more on introducing designers and brands that I love from around the world so I hope that makes up for it.  But enough of that...


IMG_0045
I've been trying to update our Burger & Fries boutique on ASOS as much as possible by reforming great vintage finds as soon as I find them, like the shirt and vest that Burger is wearing. I found the leather vest, which was originally a biker jacket with a white paint stain on the sleeve, at Portobello market near my job. Thanks to the stain I got it for a decent price (and by decent I mean decent in London vintage terms, which is very hard to get cheap) then took it home, roughly cut off the sleeves and added the cone shaped studs. I took the collar off another leather jacket that had a broken zipper, and added that to the oversized denim shirt. Worn together they look twice as cool, especially styled with the studded hat.


IMG_0007


xoxochadchad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails