Sunday, March 23, 2014

Fritz Helder for HungerTV



When I found out Azari & iii broke up I was way bummed out as they remind me so much of my time in London, but luckily both Fritz Helder and SYF aka Starving Yet Full are both still making fun, danceable music.  I collaborated once again with Saty + Pratha to shoot these two Canadian natives (who knew Fritz was from the Northwest Territories?!), but unfortunately SYF didn't make his flight.  Still, the show must go on so we worked with Fritz alone.  I'm psyched that one of the images was put up on Rankin's HungerTV website HERE to promote a lively, summery mixtape he put together.  Check out Fritz's standout track featuring a reunion with SYF covering Ace of Base's 'All That She Wants' together with Yolanda Be Cool.


xoxochadchad


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails