Tuesday, December 31, 2013

So long 2013!



2013 has been a pretty rad year actually.  I had the chance to style my first cover story for 1883 Magazine and met actor Nicholas Hoult in the process.  This was followed by three more covers including Michael Shannon for Fault and a double cover feature with model Matthew Bell and boy band Union J for Boys by Girls.  I met and styled actress Sophie Turner from one of my favorite tv shows (Games of Thrones - can't wait for you to come back!).  I was lucky enough to work with some amazingly talented photographers, stylists, models, editors, actors, hair stylists, makeup artists, etc on two different continents and I feel so grateful for al of these opportunities.

So in no particular order, here's a list of people I would like to thank for collaborating and inspiring me in 2013: Saty + Pratha, Cecilie Harris, John Mullan, Elliott Morgan, Holly Ounstead, Filippo Giuliani, Ginger Clark, Mark Shearwood, Alexandra Leese, Georgie Wileman, Arthur Woodcroft, Lol Keegan, Mark Cant, Alena Jascanka, Jake Rosenberg, Lorenzo Dalbosco and Alex Evans.

xoxochadchad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails