Monday, May 7, 2012

chadchad of the day 7.2

Untitled-2

polka dot shirt / BON
polka dot shorts / ASOS
polka dot socks / Topman
brown shoes / from Korea
IMG_0042
I finally made it out of London for a weekend away in small town England at a place called Lewes.  It feels like I've been stuck in zone 1 for an eternity - not that it's so bad in central London, but it's nice to breathe some country air and not have to deal with constant crowds.
IMG_0046
Burger and I went to the quaint little village of Lewes after finding a deal on Groupon (side note: never buy a Groupon hotel getaway, you'll always end up disappointed).  Lots of churches, castles and tiny little shops and streets and even a Garland Day procession through the streets of girls with flowers in their hair dancing with marching bands and guys wearing lots of bells.  I thought it would be much warmer than it actually was, so I ended up wearing this mix & match polka dot outfit for only about 30 minutes total.  Boo! But I'm sure I'll find another occasion for this polka dot threesome.  
IMG_0045
So any thoughts on polka dots for guys?  Some people say they are feminine but I think a guy can totally pull them off.  I think it's more of the connections you make with polka dots like itsy-bitsy teenie-weenie yellow bikinis or those little dresses Zoe Deschanel always wears rather than the polka dots themselves.
PolkaDotMan_03 Polka_Dot_Man_04
If a Batman villain can rock polka dots, then why can't I?  :)


xoxochadchad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails